God’s Sitting Partners Provides In-Home Caregiver Services in Birmingham AL 24-hours a day
In-home caregiver services in Birmingham AL or surrounding areas needed for your loved one? Are you finding it difficult to meet all their around-the-clock care needs? If you answered yes, we have good news for you. God’s Sitting Partners will provide an in-home caregiver for your loved one day and night. We have many services and plans available and even offer a live-in assistance option.
You may want to consider bringing in a in-home caregiver if your loved one has the following conditions
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Prone to sleepwalking or wandering at night
- Prone to loneliness and feelings of isolation
- Needs a good amount of mobility assistance and/or incontinence care
Once your loved one becomes a client of ours, we choose the best in-home caregiver for them by matching them with the caregiver’s personality when possible so they will enjoy their time together. As part of our 24-hour in-home caregiving services, we try to provide the mental, social, and physical activity they need to stay happy and healthy.
Our In-home Caregiver Services include:
- Meal Service – Our caregivers are trained to provide healthy and delicious meals for the clients in your care. With a 24-hour care plan, your loved one will have 3 meals a day plus snacks prepared for them, as well as a person there to assist in eating, or just converse with over meals.
- Mobility and Positioning – Many individuals have difficulties moving due to injury or illness. With an in-home caregiver there to help, they will be much less likely to fall or suffer other injuries. Additionally, with a professional there to monitor their positioning, they will be more likely to heal from injuries or surgery without any complications.
- Hygiene assistance – When you have mobility issues, even simple tasks like bathing or using the restroom can be a hazard. Fortunately, if you have a live-in caregiver these tasks become a breeze.
If you have a loved one in your life that is finding it difficult living on their own, a 24-hour in-home caregiver in Birmingham AL may be just what they need to regain their independence. If you would like to learn more about our services, or you are interested in becoming a care provider, please give us a call at (205) 368-3500 or contact us online to schedule a free care consultation with us!