Caregiver Jobs with God’s Sitting Partners Home Care Services in Birmingham AL
Join Our Caregiving Team
Employment for Caregivers, PCAs, and More!
At God’s Sitting Partners, you get to do something that matters. Something that makes a real difference.
God’s Sitting Partners hires Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Companion Care, and Personal Care Assistants who have integrity, a great capacity for compassion and empathy, and who value a rewarding career. We look for individuals who can help make everyday activities easier for our clients, and who have a genuine desire to enrich the lives of others and make the world a better place!
God’s Sitting Partners provides comprehensive caregiver training, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Opportunities to work near your home
- Comprehensive training program
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job, or the start of a lifelong career, we have something for you. We’re looking for compassionate men and women who want to help us serve others.
If you think you have what it takes to become a caregiver with God’s Sitting Partner, we would really love to meet you. Complete the application below.
RECENT JOB OPENINGS
Part-Time/Full-Time Care Giver
- Cares for elderly, disabled, convalescent, or handicapped at an individual’s home or day-time residence.
- Assists with daily activities at an individual’s home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Prepares meals and groceries for individuals.
- Helps patients up and down the stairs, in and out of bed, etc.
- Accompanies ambulatory patients outside of the home.
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to the individual, upon request.
- Visits several households to provide similar daily care.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School degree
- Experience: At least 2 years of related experience
- Ability to lift
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking